The MAV3 features the diesel engine of mid-drive electric motors, built with all-metal gearing and strong enough to conquer rugged terrain with ease.
The Rohloff internal gear hub has a larger gear ratio, the ability to change gears without pedaling, and less maintenance. Dual 48 volt 15 amp hour batteries equipped to take you farther and keep you riding longer.
Stealthy, low profile mobility built for any situation.
- Motor: Because you can toggle between 750W and 1,000 continuous watts (with a max power output of 1500W), this smart torque sensing fat tire electric bike motor, powered by Bafang, is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of electric bike laws. How is that possible in a fat tire electric bike? For a video tutorial – click here.
- Battery: Integrated 30ah Lithium-ion battery
- Range: See “eBike Range Explained” under “Support” on our website
- Performance: 160NM of Torque/ 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes:Powerful SRAM G2R Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm front & rear
- Suspension: KKE Factory (140mm of travel)
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: 19” Frame
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Thru Axle
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” x 4.8
- Gearing: Rohloff E-14 (500/14) Speed Hub
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 400lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Saddle: SR Nebula Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals for Fat Tire Electric Bikes
- Weight: 85 lbs without battery
BRYAN CHILD & DAVE ANDRE
Our company was founded on a few basic principles. First, was our love for the back country and the desire to access these remote areas with minimal disturbance to wildlife and their habitat through quiet and non-pollutant means.
Second, was to design and build the most durable and efficient, yet affordable, electric bikes on the market. Our goal wasn’t to create a mountain bike conversion kit by simply adding a motor to a bicycle frame that wasn’t designed and intended to operate with one. Instead, we designed the bike around the motor and the drive train with the necessary framework and durability needed to withstand the abuse and demands placed on it, and then included a comprehensive warranty to stand behind it.
Third, Bakcou was built by sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts for those that want the same thing we do, which is to climb higher, go farther and explore more without adding more stress to the environment. Come join us, get out and enjoy the back country like you’ve never done before!