My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
What differentiates Jacuzzi® infrared saunas from all others? Our superior craftsmanship and our True Wave™ heating technology that gives you full spectrum infrared throughout your entire sauna session! Our Clearlight Sanctuary® saunas are made with the highest quality Eco-certified grade “A” cedar wood or basswood. This unbeatable combination makes the Clearlight Sanctuary® sauna the sauna of choice.
Your sauna includes beautiful glass front design with glass skylight roof, recessed accent lights for mood and reading, digital keypad, Medical Grade Chromotherapy, Bluetooth and AUX audio and optional iOS and Android Smartphone control.
We include a doctor designed built-in ergonomic backrest and reversible ergonomic/flat bench. The built-in ergonomic backrest provides ultimate comfort. The bench is reversible so you can choose either the ergonomic or flat side.
Control your sauna with the Clearlight® Connect App on your iOS or Android Smartphone. Our Patent Pending door handle design is also a smartphone holder so you can enjoy your choice of entertainment while relaxing in your sauna. You can also control your sauna with the built-in digital keypad and with “Reservation Mode” you can pre-set the sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in advance.
All Sanctuary Saunas use our Low EMF True Wave™ Full Spectrum heater in the front of the sauna and our Low EMF True Wave™ far infrared heaters on the back wall, side wall, front wall, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor.
We also position our heaters so the infrared heat is concentrated on your body. Since infrared heat travels in a straight line, any heater that goes up over your head is only heating the air. By using our high output heaters, we can concentrate the heat exclusively on your body so you get the most benefit. You are surrounded by high quality infrared heat in the Sanctuary Y.
For Constant Infrared Heat simply set the digital controller to the highest setting. You’ll receive 100% constant far-infrared heat with absolutely no heater shut-off throughout your entire 30 to 45 minute sauna session. Our combination far infrared and full spectrum heaters provide safe, deep penetrating infrared heat.
Not all infrared sauna heaters are the same. The size of the wavelength and the amount of infrared heat given off by the heater varies greatly from one heater type to another. Some infrared sauna heaters produce high quality infrared heat, but do not emit a lot of infrared. Some heaters produce a lot of infrared heat, but the quality of the infrared heat is not very good.
Only our True Wave™ infrared sauna heaters combine the high quality infrared heat of Carbon and the high infrared output of Ceramic to produce the most effective infrared heat, bar none.
The key to infrared therapy is heating your body directly and you want infrared heat on the front and back of your body. In every Clearlight Infrared Sauna® you are surrounded by infrared heat. There are heaters on the front wall, back wall, side walls and in the floor. Most companies using carbon heater saunas don’t have heaters on the front walls. That is a big mistake. Without heating the front of your body you will not increase the thermal energy in your body as effectively and you will not sweat and detox as effectively.
In addition, most infrared saunas have very tall heaters starting just above the bench and almost reaching the ceiling of the sauna. This is wasted infrared heat heating the air over your head and not heating your body. They do this because they are using weak infrared heaters.
We position our True Wave™ heaters so we concentrate the infrared heat directly on your body. We can do this because our heaters are high output heaters. Clearlight True Wave™ heaters are the most effective infrared heaters available and are manufactured by us to specifically heat the human body.
1. If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call 877-628-3958 option “2” to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. Per our “30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 25% restocking charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion”, the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
5. Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
6. Custom orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.
Affirm strives to keep you out of unhealthy debt by providing fair, transparent credit so you can pay over time for the things you love. We offer affordable monthly payments at a pace you choose—usually 3, 6, or 12 months—so you're in control. From day one, you know how long you'll pay, and you know how much you'll pay because we never charge late fees or other hidden fees.
Buy with Affirm
At partner stores, like Hundred Hustle, you can choose Affirm as a payment method during checkout and seamlessly apply for a loan to pay for your items right then.
At select stores, if your order is less than $250, you can pay with AffirmGo, which is a three-payment plan with 0% APR.
We don’t charge any fees. That means no late fees, no prepayment fees, no annual fees, and no fees to open or close your account.
Your APR may be different depending on your creditworthiness and where you are shopping. The exact terms that apply to your purchase will be given when you check out with Affirm.
At checkout, we always show the total amount of interest you’ll pay and we never charge more beyond that. This way, you always know what you’re getting into.
We don’t charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any hidden fees.
*APR percentage will vary by purchase.